I’m an Award-winning Filmmaker, Writer/Director & Editor based in glorious Devon.
My short film Fort Box involved building a cardboard fort from 3000 boxes. Fellow Devonian and two-time Oscar winner Sir Roger Deakins described my film Rocketshed as ‘A great and clever idea’.
As an editor, I love collaborating with filmmakers to help craft and create memorable stories. I’ve been involved with projects which have screened at festivals including Cannes, Rhode Island, Aesthetica and lots of other lovely ones you might not be aware of.
- Year Film Title Description
- 2022 Between the Lines Shy book lover Jane is unexpectedly tasked with having to save her beloved library from closure...but help arrives in a surprising form.
- 2021 Cessation An elegant woman celebrates in a bar, unaware that a phone call is about to change everything.
- 2019 Counsellors Four Counsellors try and help a man with his love life. Winner of Exeter Phoenix's 48hr Film Challenge 2019.
- 2017 The Silent A good Samaritan steps in to help a troubled teen and the consequences are life changing. Co-directed with Karen Turner.
- 2017 Fort Box At the suggestion of his Mum and with the help of the local community, Ten-year-old James sets out to build the worlds largest cardboard box fort.
- 2016 Rocketshed Eight-year-old Jack and his Dad sit in their 'Rocketshed', a garden shed they've converted into a rocketship. The countdown timer ticks down. Two minutes. Not long to go now.
- 2016 Jam Session Four rocker friends meet up for their regular jam night.
- 2013 Bliss A mysterious woman forms a bond with a man who's recently split up with his girlfriend.
- Year Film Title Award(s)